Wednesday, April 1, 2009














I've been doing a lot of procrastening so really don't have much to show right now. Did think I'd show some of the seed bead work I've done in the past.

The first one I made using Midnight Iris and still have. The white one was made for a friend I worked with and yeah, it did get finished and she loved it. The third photo was my largest project ever done. This piece took me nearly three months to complete. No, I don't have it anymore. Like a dope, tried to sell it on Ebay, years ago, and someone got it for a song. Oh well, I'm getting ready to make another one. Just have to get a couple of dowels so I can remake my loom.

I'm still hanging in there and not smoking. I have to admit, the afternoons are the worst time for me. I really need to get some non fattening snack foods. A couple of years ago I would'nt have had to be concerned about weight gain but I do now as I've finally gotten up to what they call my "ideal weight" for my height.

Two weeks, one day, 15 hours, 22 minutes and 11 seconds. 31 cigarettes not smoked, saving $5.08. Life saved: 2 hours, 35 minutes.

No comments: