Thursday, September 4, 2008

Office/workroom progress.....

I am slowly making progress. The first photo kind of shows the painable wall covering I chose to put up on the other three walls. Believe me, these walls needed something textured. I know it's not real clear but I think you can get the idea.

The second photo shows the starting of the painting. The color is kind of a seafoam green or aquamarine. It's real pretty. The last photo shows where I am at this point, one wall done.

I know this is going to all be worth it when done. At least that's what I keep telling myself when I can't find something because the room's in a real mess. My PC desk is setting right in the middle of the room and I'm constantly stepping over the wires and cords. Now you all know why I'm not making much jewelry at the moment.

No comments: